List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Calin Vaida Date:September 22 2004 8:03am
Subject:Re: mysql connection close segmentation fault problem
View as plain text
On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 12:15:45 -0400, Chris Frey  wrote:

> Anyway, did you compile mysql++ fresh on each system, or use the RPM's?
> If you used the RPM, it might be worth trying compiling it from
> source to make sure it is not a compiler incompatibility between
> different versions of SuSe.

Thanks for your quick reply but yes, I have compiled a fresh mysql++
on each system (suse8.1 and suse9.1).  That's why I thought the
libmysqlclient.so is the problem.

Any other ideas will be useful

Thanks

Calin
Thread
mysql connection close segmentation fault problemCalin Vaida21 Sep
  • Re: mysql connection close segmentation fault problemChris Frey21 Sep
  • Re: mysql connection close segmentation fault problemWarren Young21 Sep
Re: mysql connection close segmentation fault problemCalin Vaida22 Sep
Re: mysql connection close segmentation fault problemCalin Vaida22 Sep