List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:September 21 2004 7:25pm
Subject:Re: mysql connection close segmentation fault problem
View as plain text
Calin Vaida wrote:

>  All have worked ok until i switch the sistem and the mysql++ driver
> to a new one. So my problem appear for the same application but
> running on a suse 9.1 with mysql++1.7.17 and using

Are you changing to #include <mysql++.hh> instead of sqlplus.hh when
moving to the new library?  If you mix old headers and new libraries,
you may cause problems.
Thread
mysql connection close segmentation fault problemCalin Vaida21 Sep
  • Re: mysql connection close segmentation fault problemChris Frey21 Sep
  • Re: mysql connection close segmentation fault problemWarren Young21 Sep
Re: mysql connection close segmentation fault problemCalin Vaida22 Sep
Re: mysql connection close segmentation fault problemCalin Vaida22 Sep