List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:" Date:September 19 2004 1:20pm
Subject:mysql++ install problems
View as plain text
Hi,

I'm using Fedora Core 2. Here are the MySQL related RPMs installed on my machine:

[sbobrows@mymachine]$ rpm -qa | grep -i mysql
MySQL-client-4.1.4-0
MySQL-shared-compat-4.1.4-0
MySQL-server-4.1.4-0
MySQL-devel-4.1.4-0
mysql++-1.7.17-1
php-mysql-4.3.8-2.1

When I try to reference sqlplus.hh in a program, I get a "no such file" error. After I
updatedb, here are the results of trying to locate any of the sqlplus related files, such
as sqlplus.hh:

[sbobrows@mymachine]$ locate sqlplus
[sbobrows@mymachine]$

( in other words, nothing was found)

/usr/include/mysql and /usr/include/mysql++ exist with many header files, but what is the
source of the sqlplus.hh file? I know that it's not any of these RPMs because I've
searched through them. What am I missing here to get MySQL++ up and running?

Thanks for any help in advance,
Steve
Thread
mysql++ install problems"19 Sep