List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thomas Werth Date:September 16 2004 5:32am
Subject:Re: problem using 2 connections....
View as plain text
Hi ,
thanx for your help. I found the prob. Sudio wasn't installed properly.
Getting a detailed uninstall list from ms and reinstalling studio solved
the problem. This was no problem of mysql ;)

--
MFG
Thomas Werth

Thread
problem using 2 connections....Thomas Werth15 Sep
  • Re: problem using 2 connections....Steffen Schumacher15 Sep
    • Re: problem using 2 connections....Thomas Werth15 Sep
      • Re: problem using 2 connections....Steffen Schumacher15 Sep
        • Re: problem using 2 connections....Thomas Werth16 Sep