List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:September 8 2004 12:30pm
Subject:Re: Internationalization support
View as plain text
Voguemaster wrote:

> how does  MySQL++ deal with it ? Is there support for wide chars ?

I don't know.  You're the domain expert...find out and let me know.  :)

I suspect that if there is no specific support, that what you get in the
C++ string objects is raw UTF-8, which would be fairly easy to transform
into multibyte characters.  That's the beauty of UTF-8: a program that
only knows how to deal with single-byte characters will pass it
successfully.
Thread
Internationalization supportVoguemaster4 Sep
  • Re: Internationalization supportWarren Young7 Sep
    • Re: Internationalization supportVoguemaster7 Sep
      • Re: Internationalization supportWarren Young8 Sep
        • Re: Internationalization supportVoguemaster10 Sep