List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Voguemaster Date:September 7 2004 10:39pm
Subject:Re: Internationalization support
View as plain text
On Tue, 07 Sep 2004 06:52:40 -0600, Warren Young <mysqlpp@stripped>

> Voguemaster wrote:
>> I've been trying to use MySQL++ with MySQL 3.23 and store
>> information in Hebrew.
> This is not a MySQL++ issue.  MySQL only gained multi-byte character
> support in MySQL 4.1.  Please take it up on the main mysql mailing list.

True, MySQL supports UNICODE as of version 4.1. However, how does MySQL++
with it ? Is there support for wide chars ?

Eli Kara
Beyond Security Ltd.
The First Integrated Network and Web Application Vulnerability Scanner:
Internationalization supportVoguemaster4 Sep
  • Re: Internationalization supportWarren Young7 Sep
    • Re: Internationalization supportVoguemaster7 Sep
      • Re: Internationalization supportWarren Young8 Sep
        • Re: Internationalization supportVoguemaster10 Sep