List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:September 7 2004 8:25pm
Subject:Re: the patch file problems
View as plain text
Earl Miles wrote:

> The binary RPM contains the <strstream> <ssstream> patch, whereas
> ../sqlplusint does not.

Are you talking about the binary RPM here:

	http://tangentsoft.net/mysql++/

?

Those are built straight from the official source tarball on that page.
  There has not yet been a strstream -> stringstream change in the
official source tree.

> On my RedHat 9 system, I was able to fix this by changing the Makefile
> to use /usr/include/mysql++ I think.

That has nothing to do with this issue.  Yes, my RPMs put the include
files there, but that doesn't affect someone's ability to build the
examples within the tarball.  As I said, they don't use the headers and
libraries from the RPM, they use the ones in ../sqlplusint.
Thread
the patch file problemsRubén Meré19 Aug
  • Re: the patch file problemscelliott19 Aug
  • Re: the patch file problemsWarren Young19 Aug
  • Re: the patch file problemsRubén Meré25 Aug
    • Re: the patch file problemsWarren Young25 Aug
  • Re: the patch file problemsRubén Meré30 Aug
    • Re: the patch file problemsWarren Young31 Aug
RE: the patch file problemsYigong Liu30 Aug
  • Re: the patch file problemsWarren Young31 Aug
RE: the patch file problemsRubén Meré1 Sep
  • Re: the patch file problemsWarren Young2 Sep
Re: the patch file problemsRubén Meré3 Sep
  • Re: the patch file problemsWarren Young7 Sep
Re: the patch file problemsWarren Young7 Sep
  • Re: the patch file problemsEarl Miles7 Sep
    • Re: the patch file problemsWarren Young7 Sep
      • Re: the patch file problemsEarl Miles8 Sep