List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Earl Miles Date:September 7 2004 4:48pm
Subject:Re: the patch file problems
View as plain text
Warren Young wrote:

> Bryan W. Headley wrote:
>
>> Bryan's guess: he did not do a make install!
>

> He shouldn't need that to compile the examples.  They look in
> ../sqlplusint for all the files they need.
>
> And, he wants to use the binary RPM anyway.  The only reason we're
> messing with the tarball is so he has some known-working code to try and
> compile.

Actually, if he's using the binary RPM, then ../sqlplusint *is* the problem.

The binary RPM contains the <strstream> <ssstream> patch, whereas
../sqlplusint does not.

On my RedHat 9 system, I was able to fix this by changing the Makefile
to use /usr/include/mysql++ I think.
Thread
the patch file problemsRubén Meré19 Aug
  • Re: the patch file problemscelliott19 Aug
  • Re: the patch file problemsWarren Young19 Aug
  • Re: the patch file problemsRubén Meré25 Aug
    • Re: the patch file problemsWarren Young25 Aug
  • Re: the patch file problemsRubén Meré30 Aug
    • Re: the patch file problemsWarren Young31 Aug
RE: the patch file problemsYigong Liu30 Aug
  • Re: the patch file problemsWarren Young31 Aug
RE: the patch file problemsRubén Meré1 Sep
  • Re: the patch file problemsWarren Young2 Sep
Re: the patch file problemsRubén Meré3 Sep
  • Re: the patch file problemsWarren Young7 Sep
Re: the patch file problemsWarren Young7 Sep
  • Re: the patch file problemsEarl Miles7 Sep
    • Re: the patch file problemsWarren Young7 Sep
      • Re: the patch file problemsEarl Miles8 Sep