List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:September 7 2004 12:38pm
Subject:Re: the patch file problems
View as plain text
Rubén Meré wrote:
> [root@localhost examples]# make custom1

Try building the library first.  All of the examples depend on having a
working library built in ../sqlplusint.  See the instructions in the
README file in the main mysql++ directory for build instructions.

> custom1.cc:17:31: la macro "sql_create_5" recibió 14 argumentos, pero
> solamente tomó 13

I speak enough Spanish to tell what that error means, and I don't
understand how it can happen.

> custom1.cc:31: error: ISO C++ prohíbe la declaración de
> `connect_sample_db'
>    sin tipo

Something is very badly wrong if the compiler believes line 31 of
custom1.cc is a declaration for connection_sample_db().  It's a function
call!
Thread
the patch file problemsRubén Meré19 Aug
  • Re: the patch file problemscelliott19 Aug
  • Re: the patch file problemsWarren Young19 Aug
  • Re: the patch file problemsRubén Meré25 Aug
    • Re: the patch file problemsWarren Young25 Aug
  • Re: the patch file problemsRubén Meré30 Aug
    • Re: the patch file problemsWarren Young31 Aug
RE: the patch file problemsYigong Liu30 Aug
  • Re: the patch file problemsWarren Young31 Aug
RE: the patch file problemsRubén Meré1 Sep
  • Re: the patch file problemsWarren Young2 Sep
Re: the patch file problemsRubén Meré3 Sep
  • Re: the patch file problemsWarren Young7 Sep
Re: the patch file problemsWarren Young7 Sep
  • Re: the patch file problemsEarl Miles7 Sep
    • Re: the patch file problemsWarren Young7 Sep
      • Re: the patch file problemsEarl Miles8 Sep