List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Voguemaster Date:September 4 2004 3:41pm
Subject:Internationalization support
View as plain text
Hello all, I'm a new addition to the mailing list.

I've been trying to use MySQL++ with MySQL 3.23 and store
information in Hebrew. It seems however that queries and
results that are returned are based on normal cchar or char
based strings (including std::string of course).

I've been wondering if I missed something. Anything that will
point me in the right direction will be appreciated. Is there
support in MySQL++ for various character sets / encodings ?

Ideally everything would work in UNICODE :)

Eli

--
Eli Kara
Beyond Security Ltd.

http://www.beyondsecurity.com/
http://www.securiteam.com/

The First Integrated Network and Web Application Vulnerability Scanner:
http://www.beyondsecurity.com/webscan-wp.pdf
Thread
Internationalization supportVoguemaster4 Sep
  • Re: Internationalization supportWarren Young7 Sep
    • Re: Internationalization supportVoguemaster7 Sep
      • Re: Internationalization supportWarren Young8 Sep
        • Re: Internationalization supportVoguemaster10 Sep