List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Earl Miles Date:September 3 2004 8:09pm
Subject:Mass Insert?
View as plain text
I'm trying to figure out how to do an insert with multiple VALUES
statements using MySQL++ and the basic things I've tried don't work; I'm
sure I've missed the obvious one, but I'm not very familiar with the
package yet.

To be clear, the functionality I'm trying to do is equivalent to this:

INSERT INTO table (a, b, c) VALUES (1, 2, 3), (4, 5, 6), (7, 8, 9) ...

I'm interested in this for performance reasons, as I expect to have a
very large number of inserts to do and I would like to combine as many
of them as possible in order to save write time.
Thread
Mass Insert?Earl Miles3 Sep
  • Re: Mass Insert?Steffen Schumacher4 Sep
  • Re: Mass Insert?Warren Young7 Sep
    • Re: Mass Insert?Warren Young7 Sep