List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Frey Date:September 1 2004 11:00pm
Subject:Re: Wishlist item
View as plain text
On Wed, Sep 01, 2004 at 04:52:35PM -0600, Warren Young wrote:
> Apparently not.  See this message:
>
> 	http://lists.mysql.com/plusplus/3404
>
> I replied to him via private mail and he said it dind't help.  That's
> how it got on the list....because I agree that reset() should work, and
> I haven't had time yet to find out why it doesn't.

Well, reset() is actually used in the examples. :-)  See the util.cc,
it's used at the top of the print_stock_table() function.
If all the examples work for you, then I'd assume reset() is working.

I just tried it in my project here, and it seemed to work.

> Thanks for reading the wishlist.  I'm now more hopeful that some of
> those items will be knocked off by someone else.  :)

I'm just excited that any patches I send now have a chance of getting applied. :-)

- Chris

Thread
Wishlist itemChris Frey1 Sep
  • Re: Wishlist itemWarren Young2 Sep