List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:September 1 2004 10:44pm
Subject:Re: the patch file problems
View as plain text
Rubén Meré wrote:
> I try compile a example from the example directory from tar.gz.

Are you just saying 'make' in the examples directory?  If, instead,
you're trying to compile one of these programs separately, let make
build it and see what options it uses.

> /usr/include/mysql++/mysql.h:57:23: mysql_com.h: No existe el fichero o el
> directorio

Why is mysql.h in your mysql++ include directory?  It sounds like you
haven't installed the MySQL development libraries correctly.
Thread
the patch file problemsRubén Meré19 Aug
  • Re: the patch file problemscelliott19 Aug
  • Re: the patch file problemsWarren Young19 Aug
  • Re: the patch file problemsRubén Meré25 Aug
    • Re: the patch file problemsWarren Young25 Aug
  • Re: the patch file problemsRubén Meré30 Aug
    • Re: the patch file problemsWarren Young31 Aug
RE: the patch file problemsYigong Liu30 Aug
  • Re: the patch file problemsWarren Young31 Aug
RE: the patch file problemsRubén Meré1 Sep
  • Re: the patch file problemsWarren Young2 Sep
Re: the patch file problemsRubén Meré3 Sep
  • Re: the patch file problemsWarren Young7 Sep
Re: the patch file problemsWarren Young7 Sep
  • Re: the patch file problemsEarl Miles7 Sep
    • Re: the patch file problemsWarren Young7 Sep
      • Re: the patch file problemsEarl Miles8 Sep