List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:jose dado Date:September 1 2004 1:08am
Subject:mysql++-1.7.14-1.src.rpm on mandrake
View as plain text

Hi,

   Clicking the source rpm on my mandrake system yields a confirmation window to install
the said rpm, then a quick flash of speedy bar setup is shown.
Looks successful but what happens? I  could not find any mysql++ folder in the
/usr/include or /usr/lib .

    But before this I try to install the "redhat" rpm (just to experiment) and it did
install
mysql++ folder and files in the /usr/include.

Does the source rpm works on mandrake?

Thanks
-Jun