List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:August 31 2004 10:43pm
Subject:Re: Linker errors
View as plain text
Scott Comber wrote:

> ApocUser error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _ntohs@4

You need to link with one of the Winsock libraries.  wsock32.lib or
ws2_32.lib, depending on whether you need Winsock 2 support or not.  See
the project settings for the included example files.

> ApocUser error LNK2005: ____lc_codepage_func already defined in
> LIBC.lib(initctyp.obj)

This is a symptom of not building your program with the same C Runtime
Library settings as the library.  Again, see the example program's
project settings.

> mysql++.lib (renamed it to mysqlpp.lib)

May I ask why you did that?  If there is a real problem you avoided by
doing that, I may consider using your naming.  I haven't set the ++ vs.
pp thing in stone yet.
Thread
Linker errorsScott Comber31 Aug
  • Re: Linker errorsWarren Young1 Sep