List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:August 31 2004 1:12am
Subject:Re: Result: explicit close
View as plain text
Andy LaMora wrote:

> I would like to explicitly close and release the Result object.  I'm working
> with a multithreaded application and would just like to be certain.

So give each thread its own Result object, or protect the one Result
object with a critical section.

> (and... is there an API reference someplace for the mysql++ methods?)

It appears that the MySQL++ pages have disappeared from mysql.com.  I
guess I will have to put a copy of the docs up on my site.  In the
meanwhile, the source distribution has a reference in the doc directory.
Thread
Result: explicit closeAndy LaMora29 Aug
  • Re: Result: explicit closeWarren Young31 Aug