List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Totte Karlsson Date:August 26 2004 8:56pm
Subject:configure and Configure
View as plain text
hi,
There are two files with the same name but different case in the src
distribution. If it is unpacked on a windows system, one of the files are
being overwritten (configure is overwritten by Configure) making it
impossible to go trough the automatic build process.

I don't have experience with automake and such, but I know that an
installation of mysqlpp on windows (under cygwin for example) with the
current distribution will fail.

-totte

Thread
configure and ConfigureTotte Karlsson27 Aug
  • Re: configure and ConfigureWarren Young31 Aug