List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:August 24 2004 12:51am
Subject:Re: RELEASE: v1.7.13
View as plain text
Bryan W. Headley wrote:

> Please consider also putting the src rpm on your site.

Done.

> I notice this thing is spinning impressively.

Getting dizzy, yet?  :)

It'll slow down eventually.

> The thing to do now is add
> recognition code for strstring versus stringstream into configure.in.

What I had thought to do was wholesale change from strstream to
stringstream, if at all possible.  I would do it your way only if there
are still modern compilers that only have strstream.  I've already made
it clear that I'm not going to support ancient C++ compilers if it means
substantially more work.

> Nope! custom1.cc is mad about an unreference variable i. Typo!

Builds here.  What's the error message?
Thread
RELEASE: v1.7.13Warren Young24 Aug
Re: RELEASE: v1.7.13Warren Young24 Aug