List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Totte Karlsson Date:August 23 2004 5:01pm
Subject:Re: Build 1.7.12 mysql++ with Borland 6.0
View as plain text
Hi Warren,
Unfortunately I ran out of time helping with this. I'll get back to it as
soon as possible, I think this project provides something very useful for
people. However, it would be much easier helping if there was a cvs
repository to check out from.
thanks

-totte

news:412674EB.8060107@ style="color:#666">stripped...