List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Yigong Liu Date:August 20 2004 9:35pm
Subject:reuse query object?
View as plain text
Hi there,

Could we reuse the query object after the 1st query?  Such as:

Query Q1 = conn.query();
Q1 << "select * from table1";
Result res = Q1.store();
Q1 << "select * from table2";
Result res = Q1.store().

From my test, Result set can be reused; However I cannot reuse query
object. I have to create a new query object by conn.query() and use it
for new query; otherwise it will complain about "Query was empty".

Thanks
Yigong

this email is prohibited.
[mf2]