List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Totte Karlsson Date:August 19 2004 9:09pm
Subject:Re: dll problems with borland 6
View as plain text
Hi,

>  Can you try downloading MySQL++
> 1.7.12 from the following page, and try to build the library from
> scratch?  You'll need to either find someone else's project file, or
> construct your own from scratch.  If you do the latter, will you please
> contribute it so I can add it to the source distribution?
>
> http://tangentsoft.net/mysql++/

Ill try to do that. But in the tar file on your webpage, the only code that
I can find is under sqlplusint and in examples. In the README in sqlplusint
you say these files are used internally, for the library files I assume.

But where is the sourcecode for the library?

I added all cc files in sqlplusint into a library, but it won't compile
without header mysql.h, which is not in the tar file on your webpage.

regards
-totte

Thread
dll problems with borland 6Totte Karlsson19 Aug
  • Re: dll problems with borland 6Warren Young19 Aug
  • Re: dll problems with borland 6Totte Karlsson19 Aug
    • Re: dll problems with borland 6Warren Young19 Aug
  • Re: dll problems with borland 6Totte Karlsson20 Aug
    • Re: dll problems with borland 6Warren Young20 Aug
  • Re: dll problems with borland 6Totte Karlsson20 Aug
    • Re: dll problems with borland 6Warren Young20 Aug
  • Re: mysql++ on sourceforgeSteffen Neumann26 Oct
  • Re: mysql++ on sourceforgePaolo Brandoli26 Oct