List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:August 19 2004 8:54pm
Subject:Re: mysql++ on sourceforge
View as plain text
Paolo Brandoli wrote:

> What about using a collaborative tool like sourceforge
> (http://www.sourceforge.net) or other open source sites to boost the
> development of mysql++?

It might look like I'm trying to take this project away from MySQL,
Inc., but to the extent possible, I'd like to keep working within the
development framework they provide.  I would be happier putting MySQL++
into MySQL, Inc.'s CVS server, for instance, than setting up CVS through
some other entity.  I want MySQL++ to appear on their web pages.  I want
to keep using this mailing list.

Moving MySQL++ to SourceForge would effectively make it a third-party
project.  That's not where I want to take MySQL++.
Thread
Mysql++ on sourceforgePaolo Brandoli19 Aug
Re: mysql++ on sourceforgeWarren Young19 Aug
  • Re: mysql++ on sourceforgeBoyd Lynn Gerber19 Aug
    • Re: mysql++ on sourceforgeWarren Young20 Aug