List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paolo Brandoli Date:August 19 2004 8:53pm
Subject:Mysql++ on sourceforge
View as plain text
Sorry Warren, I sent a message directly to you and not to the list.
I think the list should be configured to reply to the right address (the list).

The message was:
What about using a collaborative tool like sourceforge
(http://www.sourceforge.net) or other open source sites to boost the
development of mysql++?
I think that everybody will take advantage from bug tracking, CVS, bla bla
bla...

Just an idea.
Have a nice day!
Paolo

Thread
Mysql++ on sourceforgePaolo Brandoli19 Aug
Re: mysql++ on sourceforgeWarren Young19 Aug
  • Re: mysql++ on sourceforgeBoyd Lynn Gerber19 Aug
    • Re: mysql++ on sourceforgeWarren Young20 Aug