List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:August 19 2004 8:39pm
Subject:Re: dll problems with borland 6
View as plain text
Totte Karlsson wrote:

> I have tried mysql++ using bccbuilder 6 and I have found the following
> problem. Together with the code comes libmysql.lib and  libmysql.dll.

It sounds like you've downloaded an old binary distribution of MySQL++,
probably from the mysql.com page.  Can you try downloading MySQL++
1.7.12 from the following page, and try to build the library from
scratch?  You'll need to either find someone else's project file, or
construct your own from scratch.  If you do the latter, will you please
contribute it so I can add it to the source distribution?

	http://tangentsoft.net/mysql++/
Thread
dll problems with borland 6Totte Karlsson19 Aug
  • Re: dll problems with borland 6Warren Young19 Aug
  • Re: dll problems with borland 6Totte Karlsson19 Aug
    • Re: dll problems with borland 6Warren Young19 Aug
  • Re: dll problems with borland 6Totte Karlsson20 Aug
    • Re: dll problems with borland 6Warren Young20 Aug
  • Re: dll problems with borland 6Totte Karlsson20 Aug
    • Re: dll problems with borland 6Warren Young20 Aug
  • Re: mysql++ on sourceforgeSteffen Neumann26 Oct
  • Re: mysql++ on sourceforgePaolo Brandoli26 Oct