List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:August 19 2004 8:27pm
Subject:Re: Compilation Problems With GCC V3.4.1
View as plain text
celliott@stripped wrote:

> I searched the lists quite a bit before sending this email.

Thank you.  :)

> transcript of my attempt at building mysql++ on RH Fedora Core 1.  W / GCC
> v3.4.1.

I'm about to release a 1.7.12 that may fix this problem.  I went through
the Kleveland GCC 3.4 patch by hand and applied as many of those changes
as made sense.  Some of them were too horrible to apply, and other fixes
I did differently.

Will you please try this version and report on it?
Thread
Compilation Problems With GCC V3.4.1celliott19 Aug
  • Re: Compilation Problems With GCC V3.4.1Warren Young19 Aug