List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Warren Young Date:August 19 2004 8:25pm
Subject:Re: the patch file problems
View as plain text
Rubén Meré wrote:

> I have a problem, i have downloaded the patch files from the mysql.com web site.

That's obsolete.  Please download the latest release of MySQL++ from here:

	http://tangentsoft.net/mysql++/

It includes patches for GCC 3.x up through 3.3, and possibly now also
for 3.4 (as of 1.7.12).
Thread
the patch file problemsRubén Meré19 Aug
  • Re: the patch file problemscelliott19 Aug
  • Re: the patch file problemsWarren Young19 Aug
  • Re: the patch file problemsRubén Meré25 Aug
    • Re: the patch file problemsWarren Young25 Aug
  • Re: the patch file problemsRubén Meré30 Aug
    • Re: the patch file problemsWarren Young31 Aug
RE: the patch file problemsYigong Liu30 Aug
  • Re: the patch file problemsWarren Young31 Aug
RE: the patch file problemsRubén Meré1 Sep
  • Re: the patch file problemsWarren Young2 Sep
Re: the patch file problemsRubén Meré3 Sep
  • Re: the patch file problemsWarren Young7 Sep
Re: the patch file problemsWarren Young7 Sep
  • Re: the patch file problemsEarl Miles7 Sep
    • Re: the patch file problemsWarren Young7 Sep
      • Re: the patch file problemsEarl Miles8 Sep