List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:bayufa Date:August 18 2004 2:14am
Subject:Re: RELEASE: 1.7.11
View as plain text
Hi
I just check the new version .. and look at connection.* file
And i like to suggest some plan for the next version especially
with mysql connection .
the problem is function is_connected() return incorrect value
after connection has been closed , return true ! meaning connection
still alive !!?
my suggest is :
- mysql++ should return correct value , after connection open / close or
other event
- mysql++ should be able to detect lost connection due to link problem
or timeout

so ? is it a good suggestion or there are some solution for above
problem which
i dont know yet :( ??

thanks
BayuFA