List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Yigong Liu Date:August 17 2004 8:51pm
Subject:RE: exception problem when building on solaris 2.8 with gcc 3.3.2
View as plain text
Yes I am using 1.7.10.

As you suggested, I add try {} catch(...) {} inside
Connection::connect() and build it. It still crashes simple1.

From the build trace, I saw the Makefile is using "../libtool" which
comes with the mysql++ distribution. Compare it with libtool on my
Solaris, they are definitely different. I am going to change to use the
libtool in my solaris to rebuild the whole package.

Is this correct?

Thanks

Yigong