List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Yigong Liu Date:August 17 2004 8:37pm
Subject:RE: exception problem when building on solaris 2.8 with gcc 3.3.2
View as plain text
I started with a quite barebone machine, So I already installed the
latest versions of libtool, autoconf, and automake from Sun's freeware
website. Here are the versions I installed:

Autoconf-2.59
Automake-1.8b
Libtool-1.5

I just tried "./bootstrap" from the new 1.7.10 directory, it complains
about "cannot find bootstrap". What I did wrong?

Thanks

Yigong