List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Yigong Liu Date:August 17 2004 8:21pm
Subject:RE: exception problem when building on solaris 2.8 with gcc 3.3.2
View as plain text
I just copied class Connection to create a simple program and removed
everything in class Connection except those Boolean variables and method
connect(). I compiled it and linked it using g++ directly.

And the exception handling works!!! How I can get a simplified Makefile
just using g++ not all other fancy stuff like libtool...?

Thanks

Yigong