List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vishal Kothari Date:August 17 2004 4:04pm
Subject:Re: Re: Statically compiling the API
View as plain text
Hi,

I configured the new API as told with the --disable-shared option.
But my problem isn't how to build that static version of the mysql c++ api
but how do I statically link that libmysqlpp.a or libsqlplus.a file with my
application.
I am using a gcc 3.3.2 and I want to link the static library to my c++
application so that I can port that application on other machines without
having to install the mysql c++ api there.
I hope I have made myself clear.

Regards,
Vishal Kothari.