List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris AtLee Date:August 30 2000 4:48pm
Subject:configure script slightly broken
View as plain text
Hi there,

I've got debian installed on my system, and I installed the libmysql-client development
package.

After unpacking the sqlplusplus package, I ran the configure script.  It broke where it
was trying to figure out where mysql was installed.  However, the debian packages don't
install the mysql libraries under a mysql directory...I ended up just removing the check
for the mysql libraries and everything works fine.  Not the best solution though :)

Cheers,
Chris

Thread
configure script slightly brokenChris AtLee30 Aug