List:MySQL++« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Octavio Rojas Date:August 29 2000 5:43pm
Subject:Getting Started
View as plain text
Hi,

I am starting to use MySql++ in a UNIX system.

I have tried to run the simple1.cc program, with no success.

After changing the connection commands in tandem with the one that appears
of complic1.cc (this due to the error messages I received in terms of the
existent connection "overloaded" options that were within the library)I got
to be able to compile and link the program properly. Nevertheless, I receive
an ABORT message when running it.

One thing that I have not found yet is the reset-db file.

Could it be that the program is not runing because of the fact that I have
not run the reset-db? If so, In which folder should the reset-db file be
located? (This question is because of the fact that I did not download or
installed the system in the computer). If not, Where could the problem be?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Octavio Rojas-Mujica
rojaso@stripped