List:MySQL and PHP« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ulf Wendel Date:May 6 2008 9:14am
Subject:Re: mysqli_connect fails under load(mysqlnd)
View as plain text
Andrey Hristov schrieb:
>> About using 5.3-dev, we are actually considering using mysqlnd on our
>> production servers (or at least considered).
>> You named 5.0.1 beta "stable", so we thought testing it on a single
>> server
>> and see if the current version can give us a benefit, although it's beta.
>> Do you think 5.3-dev can be used on production environment?
>
> In my opinion the latest code is more robust and faster.

For the mysqlnd part I can hook in and say that we only wait for PHP 5.3
  to become GA. mysqlnd has reached GA level but resides inside an
alpha/beta branch of PHP. That's why we don't call mysqlnd GA yet.

Ulf
Thread
mysqli_connect fails under load(mysqlnd)Amir Hardon4 May
  • Re: mysqli_connect fails under load(mysqlnd)Ulf Wendel5 May
  • Re: mysqli_connect fails under load(mysqlnd)Andrey Hristov5 May
    • Re: mysqli_connect fails under load(mysqlnd)Amir Hardon5 May
      • Re: mysqli_connect fails under load(mysqlnd)Andrey Hristov6 May
        • Re: mysqli_connect fails under load(mysqlnd)Ulf Wendel6 May
Re: mysqli_connect fails under load(mysqlnd)Andrey Hristov6 May
Re: mysqli_connect fails under load(mysqlnd)Amir Hardon6 May