List:MySQL and PHP« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:madavapeddi suman Date:February 7 2012 7:33pm
Subject:Re: Question about INNER JOIN
View as plain text
hi,

   You can out put the php variable that holds the SQL statement and take
the SQL statement and execute it in the Database to see if the inner join
 works

/Suman

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 12:27 PM, <admin@stripped> wrote:

> I have a SQL statement that executes okay, but I noticed  the INNER JOIN
> fails because of a criteria match and it should.
>

> Is there a way for me to detect the Failure of the inner join so I can
> change the criteria?
>

> I was thinking of an IF statement but not sure how you detect if the INNER
> join has failed is there a result set?

Thread
Question about INNER JOINadmin7 Feb
  • Re: Question about INNER JOINmadavapeddi suman7 Feb
    • RE: Question about INNER JOINadmin7 Feb
      • Re: Question about INNER JOINChristopher Ingram7 Feb
        • RE: Question about INNER JOINadmin7 Feb