List:MySQL and PHP« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:<admin Date:February 7 2012 5:27pm
Subject:Question about INNER JOIN
View as plain text
I have a SQL statement that executes okay, but I noticed  the INNER JOIN
fails because of a criteria match and it should.

Is there a way for me to detect the Failure of the inner join so I can
change the criteria?

I was thinking of an IF statement but not sure how you detect if the INNER
join has failed is there a result set?

Thread
Question about INNER JOINadmin7 Feb
  • Re: Question about INNER JOINmadavapeddi suman7 Feb
    • RE: Question about INNER JOINadmin7 Feb
      • Re: Question about INNER JOINChristopher Ingram7 Feb
        • RE: Question about INNER JOINadmin7 Feb