List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:January 8 2001 8:19am
Subject:Re: Can't build, Log inside
View as plain text

> t/10dsnlist.........install_driver(mysql) failed: Can't load
> '../blib/arch/auto/DBD/mysql/mysql.so' for module DBD::mysql:
> ../blib/arch/auto/DBD/mysql/mysql.so: undefined symbol: __sstderr at
> /usr/local/ActivePerl-5.6/lib/5.6.0/i686-linux-thread-multi/DynaLoader.pm
> line 200.

I recommend contacting the ActiveState support or some ActiveState
mailing list in order to query what kind of symbol this __sstderr
is. If you receive a result, please let me know.

In my opinion this looks like a typical problem with precompiled
binaries. Thus deinstalling ActivePerl and compiling from source
might also help.

Bye,

Jochen
Thread
Can't build, Log insideBernhard Schelling8 Jan
  • Re: Can't build, Log insideJochen Wiedmann8 Jan