List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:December 8 2000 11:00am
Subject:Re: perl Makefile.PL dumps core :-(
View as plain text

root wrote:

> Thanks for the prompt reply BUT I cannot give a log because just
> doing perl Makefile.PL dumps core

If that's the case, you'd never get to the "make" stage, so
I doubt your words. :-)

Anyways, if that's the case, I strongly suggest to reinstall
Perl. "Makefile.PL" is a simple Perl script without anything
special and should never dump core. If it does, that's a
problem for the perl5porters or something similar. Also
upgrading the Perl version might help.
Thread
perl Makefile.PL dumps core :-(root8 Dec
  • Re: perl Makefile.PL dumps core :-(Jochen Wiedmann8 Dec
    • Re: perl Makefile.PL dumps core :-(root8 Dec