List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:June 3 1999 5:01am
Subject:Select on MEMO fields
View as plain text
>>>>> "Ernesto" == Ernesto Garbarino <garbarino@stripped> writes:

Ernesto> Hi MySQL people,
Ernesto> I'm trying to make queries using a mySQL database behind ODBC
Ernesto> (I mean DBI:ODBC). Everything works fine except for memo fields,
Ernesto> I can't make selects on memo fields. I would like to have a database with
Ernesto> HTML memo fields so I don't need to have thousands of spare HTML
Ernesto> files.

Ernesto> Does anyone know of a workaround for this trouble?

Ernesto> Best Regards,
Ernesto> Ernesto Garbarino
Ernesto> garbarino@stripped

Hi!

What error do you get?  TEXT/BLOB fields should work without problem
with DBI:ODBC.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Select on MEMO fieldsErnesto Garbarino2 Jun
  • Select on MEMO fieldsMichael Widenius3 Jun