List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:June 21 2000 7:09am
Subject:Re: Compiling mySQL Perl module from source
View as plain text

Robert Robbins wrote:
>         I have been unable to install the Perl module for mySQL
> due to the notorious "undefined symbol: open64" error during
> make test. I've read in the newgroups that I should try to
> compile mySQL from the source code. I downloaded the source for
> mySQL but I cannot figure out how to compile it. I've never done
> that before.

This is an excerpt from the mail, that the mailing list sent us.

> posting.

This is added at the bottom. Following this link you will
easily find

	4.7 Installing a MySQL source distribution

Bye,

Jochen
Thread
Problem with inclusion of portability.h in myMsql.hShon Sherwood19 Jun
  • Re: Problem with inclusion of portability.h in myMsql.hJochen Wiedmann20 Jun
  • Re: Problem with inclusion of portability.h in myMsql.hShon Sherwood20 Jun
  • Compiling mySQL Perl module from sourceRobert Robbins21 Jun
  • Re: Compiling mySQL Perl module from sourceJochen Wiedmann21 Jun