List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:June 20 2000 6:59am
Subject:Re: Problem with inclusion of portability.h in myMsql.h
View as plain text

Shon Sherwood wrote:

> I'm having a bit of trouble getting this module to work. There is no
> "portability.h" on my system here, and while commenting out the #include
> does allow the module to build, mSQL.so cannot be loaded.

In that case you either have an outdated version of mSQL or
your installation is incomplete. I suggest rebuilding the
package.

Bye,

Jochen
Thread
Problem with inclusion of portability.h in myMsql.hShon Sherwood19 Jun
  • Re: Problem with inclusion of portability.h in myMsql.hJochen Wiedmann20 Jun
  • Re: Problem with inclusion of portability.h in myMsql.hShon Sherwood20 Jun
  • Compiling mySQL Perl module from sourceRobert Robbins21 Jun
  • Re: Compiling mySQL Perl module from sourceJochen Wiedmann21 Jun