List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:May 22 2000 4:12pm
Subject:Re: Install w/o dbase on localhost?
View as plain text

Brock Murch wrote:

> I copied the "lib" and "include" directories to /usr/local/mysql on my machine...
>
> However, I seem to be having a problem in the make test which the README indicates
> my
> happen with msql (not mysql). I define the 'test' db, user name and password, as
> well
> as the ip address of where the server is.

It may well be that the tests fail in your situation. Just give it
a try. Or use "db:ipaddress:port" as the name of the test database.

Bye,

Jochen
Thread
Install w/o dbase on localhost?Brock Murch19 May
  • Re: Install w/o dbase on localhost?Jochen Wiedmann19 May
  • Re: Install w/o dbase on localhost?Brock Murch19 May
  • Re: Install w/o dbase on localhost?Jochen Wiedmann19 May
  • Re: Install w/o dbase on localhost?Brock Murch19 May
  • Re: Install w/o dbase on localhost?Jochen Wiedmann19 May
  • Re: Install w/o dbase on localhost?Brock Murch19 May
  • Re: Install w/o dbase on localhost?Jochen Wiedmann21 May
  • Re: Install w/o dbase on localhost?Brock Murch22 May
  • Re: Install w/o dbase on localhost?Jochen Wiedmann22 May
  • Re: Install w/o dbase on localhost?Brock Murch22 May