List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:May 21 2000 3:36pm
Subject:Re: undefined symbold: uncompress
View as plain text
Mark Hughes wrote:

> I'm trying to build Msql-Mysql-modules-1.2214 with MySQL 3.23.26 on
> Linux and I'm getting the below  error when I try to make test. I
> believe I have to add -lz when limking, but i'm unsure how to go about
> this. Any ideas?

Interesting ... that´s something new.

The option can be added by using

	perl Makefile.PL OPTIMIZE="-lz" --config

However, that shouldn´t be done manually, IMO. Could you please be so
kind and send me a copy of your "mysqlbug" script?

Thanks,

Jochen
Thread
undefined symbold: uncompressMark Hughes19 May
  • Re: undefined symbold: uncompressJochen Wiedmann21 May