List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:April 29 2000 10:15am
Subject:Re: DBD::mSQL2 data buffer size???
View as plain text
Roman Melihhov wrote:

> This is probably the question to driver developer for Perl. Selecting 5
> rows from the following table causes fatal exceptions after 2/3 statements and
> dumping core.

Could you please be so kind and create a full example script, that
creates the
table, fills some rows, if required and then reproduces the problem?

(Please note, that I am doing this in my spare time and you can safe
me half an hour or around by doing so.)

Thanks,

Jochen
Thread
DBD::mSQL2 data buffer size???Roman Melihhov29 Apr
  • Re: DBD::mSQL2 data buffer size???Jochen Wiedmann29 Apr