List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:May 25 1999 9:19am
Subject:Memory Leak with Perl & Mysql
View as plain text
>>>>> "SuratSingh" == SuratSingh Bhati <suratbhati@stripped>
> writes:

SuratSingh> Hi ,
SuratSingh> I am using Perl & Mysql on my digital alpha m/c.
SuratSingh> Web server is Netscape Enterprise Server 3.6.

SuratSingh> This site having about 100000 hits per hour,

SuratSingh> But my server become slow after 2-3 hour , and
SuratSingh> I have to restart it,

SuratSingh> My unix admin syas this is due to memory leak , that may
SuratSingh> be due to coding of my CGI program,

SuratSingh> How I can check the memory leak of my program?
SuratSingh> How should I remove it?

SuratSingh> please help me soon

SuratSingh> Regards,

SuratSingh> -Surat Singh

Hi!

Try to figure out (with ps) if it's your CGI program, Netscape or
MySQL that leaks memory;  MySQL shouldn't in itself have any memory
leaks, but there is always the possibility that some system libraries
leaks memory.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Memory Leak with Perl & MysqlSuratSingh Bhati24 May
  • Memory Leak with Perl & MysqlMichael Widenius28 May