List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:March 30 2000 10:00pm
Subject:Re: quote function
View as plain text

On Thu, 30 Mar 2000, Autarch wrote:

> Ok, I made a patch to fix dbd_db_quote in dbdimp.c to handle big5
> correctly.  When I compile and install this and then test the quote
> function it seems to work.  However, when I just prepare and execute with
> test values it seems to not be working correctly.  Doesn't that
> dbd_db_quote function just get called on the values passed into execute?

An example script and a copy of your patch file is sometimes
excellent for getting a clue about what's happening. :-)

Bye,

Jochen

Thread
Half a patch (big5 and gb charsets)Autarch27 Mar
  • Re: Half a patch (big5 and gb charsets)Autarch28 Mar
    • quote functionAutarch30 Mar
      • Re: quote functionJochen Wiedmann31 Mar
        • Re: quote functionAutarch31 Mar