List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:March 3 2000 2:59pm
Subject:Re: make test failed
View as plain text
Tobias Brox wrote:

> I get this while running `make test':
>
> Failed Test  Status Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of failed
> t/akmisc.t                  351    1   0.28%  44
> t/mysql.t                    68    1   1.47%  23
>
> ...can't see anything under KNOWN PROBLEMS about this, and I'm too tired
> looking more into it myself at the moment.  Does anybody happen to know
> what it can be and if it's serious or not?

Ignore it. I know that this is related to the MySQL access
settings, but so far I have not found how to reproduce this
locally and noone sent me a patch for the test scripts. :-(

Sorry,

Jochen
Thread
make test failedTobias Brox3 Mar
  • Re: make test failedJochen Wiedmann3 Mar
    • Re: make test failedTobias Brox13 Mar
      • Problems loading the moduleThe Tower Family14 Mar
        • Re: Problems loading the moduleThe Tower Family15 Mar
      • Re: make test failedTobias Brox14 Mar