List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:February 6 2000 5:06pm
Subject:Re: Problem installing 1.2210 modules
View as plain text

Randall Whitman wrote:

> We consider the assumption of an anonymous user in listdbs to be a
> bug.

I agree with you, but I refuse to support listdbs, as there is
the portable DBI->data_sources(). IMO the better way to go
is the support for user names and passwords with the data_sources
method. If you are interested in that, please contact Tim Bunce.

Thanks,

Jochen

Thread
Problem installing 1.2210 modulesMark Woon28 Jan
Re: Problem installing 1.2210 modulesJochen Wiedmann28 Jan
  • Re: Problem installing 1.2210 modulesMark Woon29 Jan
  • Re: Problem installing 1.2210 modulesJochen Wiedmann29 Jan
Re: Problem installing 1.2210 modulesRandall Whitman5 Feb
  • Re: Problem installing 1.2210 modulesJochen Wiedmann6 Feb