List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jochen Wiedmann Date:January 23 2000 11:46am
Subject:Re: Modules broke after upgrading mysql
View as plain text
Roscinante wrote:

> Has anyone else experienced problems after upgrading to mysql-3.22.30?
>
> I've tried reinstalling the modules, but same result. I tried compiling the
> modules with the --static option as well, no help there.
>
> Any clues appreciated :)

No clues without a problem description.

--
Jochen Wiedmann						joe@stripped
All those frogs she kissed and all she got		+49 711 7168586

Thread
Modules broke after upgrading mysqlRoscinante18 Jan
  • Re: Modules broke after upgrading mysqlartlore19 Jan
    • Re: Modules broke after upgrading mysqlRoscinante19 Jan
  • Re: Modules broke after upgrading mysqlJochen Wiedmann23 Jan