List:MySQL and Perl« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:December 27 1999 11:39pm
Subject:Re: Problem with the test of Msql-Mysq Modules.
View as plain text

Jochen> Enrico Sorcinelli wrote:
>> /usr/local/bin/perl: can't resolve symbol 'open64'
>> /usr/local/bin/perl: can't resolve symbol '__lxstat64'
>> /usr/local/bin/perl: can't resolve symbol 'fopen64'

Jochen> Don't use binary versions of MySQL.

Hi!

The above is fixed in the MySQL 3.23 source tree;  We don't anymore build
with large file support on Linux by default

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Re: Problem with the test of Msql-Mysq Modules.Jochen Wiedmann12 Dec
  • Re: Problem with the test of Msql-Mysq Modules.Michael Widenius28 Dec